This page features policy documents that are relevant to our and your arts and creative practice. If you are interested in the ‘bigger picture’ they are worth checking out.
Brisbane City Council
- Arts for All Queenslanders Strategy (2013 Draft)
- Queensland Youth Strategy (2013)
- Queensland Arts & Cultural Sector Plan 2010-2013
- arts culture + me: Children and Young People in the Arts Action Plan 2008/11
- Horizons: Children and Young People in the Arts Sector Vision (2009 – 2013)
- artbeat: Regional Arts and Cultural Strategy 2010-2014
- Coming to a place near you Touring Strategy
- Smart State 2008 – 2012: a new direction
Creative Australia – our national cultural policy:
- Creative Australia: National Cultural Policy 2013 (PDF)
- Creative Australia online
- Creative Australia 5 minute overview
- Young people and the arts policy – Australia Council for the Arts
- Arts RiPPA - an arts and cultural policy research digest that profiles the range of current and planned research activity in Australia
For further information or to search for other policy and strategy documents, please look through the Australia Council for the Arts or Arts Queensland websites. Alternatively, information can be obtained from the relevant ministerial office.
As new documents become available and new policies are released, they will be announced in our news section and made available here for download.